This training in Clarity, Non-Interference and Conditioning, provides a sound foundation from which you will be able to take an active & constructive role in your development towards happiness.
With patience (quantity time + quality effort) you will naturally notice:
- Negative reactivity & emotions become less intense and stay for less time
- When we experience pain or difficulties in life, we are less disturbed as we know how to healthily be with them. We know the best next steps.
- You become independent, your own teacher. As you will be able to notice, understand & influence why you are happy and why you are unhappy.
Every single moment of our life, becomes an opportunity to support your life towards happiness, away from suffering.
- Technique: Softening
- Individuals, groups or organizations
- Anyone desiring to start or improve their skills in clarity, non-interference & conditioning
- One-off seminar or 4x90min online sessions
- Lecture, Guided Practice, Q&R
Break free from negative thoughts
- Improved ability to become present & recognize what is happening within you
- Providing you with freedom to stop giving fuel to negative reactivity and to give fuel towards positive responses.
- e.g., Recognizing one is having negative self-talk such as worry about the future, being harsh on one-self and stopping to support that habit, allowing for positive responses take its place
Enjoy greater intimacy with yourself
- Improved ability to understand yourself on a psychological and even deeper levels
- Getting to know your own tendencies
- e.g., when you feel safe or afraid, what makes you angry or feeling connected
- Understanding the why behind your mechanisms of defense and of safety
- e.g., noticing the subtle but significant reasons behind our anger, fear or safety, connection
Knowing how to accept pain in one's life
- Understanding of & improved ability to better cope with whatever pain life brings you, as we know, it does so continuously
- e.g., going through periods of worry, pessimism or despair and knowing the right tools to best cope with it, such as noting, relaxing and counter-condition
Taking charge in shaping who you become
- Understanding of & improved ability to better influence who 'you' become. Your reactions, responses, thoughts.
Becoming a friend with yourself
- Improved ability to become a kind friend with yourself, and respond with kindness rather than anger to everyone else
- e.g., I used to be routinely criticizing myself harshly, being afraid of mistakes and unable to fully enjoy exploration. Thanks to the practice, I know have become my own best friend, welcoming mistakes.
- Becoming present & acknowledging the present moment in all 6 sense categories
- First we recognize the present experience, label it, investigate it further, release after a while, and repeat
- Technique: Softening
- Releasing effort behind our resistance to the current moment
- While exhaling, one releases the effort underlying the tension in the body and the tension in the mind
- Training our mind to relate with kindness, rather than unkind, angry
- Wishing well for one-self and optionally for others
- This practice method can be used for any trait you would like to cultivate e.g., gratitude, joy, forgiveness, etc.
- Allocated time for any questions
Luis's interest lies in finding methods that are effective while easy to do for those in daily life. And sharing his knowledge in a way that is actually understood by everyone.
He accumulated 1 year in silent retreats, 6000 hours of formal practice in various meditation methods, and continuous to improve his understanding and practice of how to become effectively happy.
Last modified 1mo ago